Terms & Conditions
To protect your own interests please read the conditions carefully. If you are uncertain as to your rights under them or you want any explanation about them please call or email our customer queries department at the above address and telephone number.
YOU ARE ADVISED TO PRINT AND RETAIN THESE TERMS FOR YOUR RECORDS.
Distributors may return current, standard catalog items as follows:
• Products must have been purchased within the past ninety (90) days and must be accompanied with a copy of the invoice.
• All returns, are subject to inspection, and must be accompanied by a valid Return Authorization only good for thirty (30) days from date of issue. Returns without proper documentation will be rejected and returned to the customer at their expense.
• Credit against purchases will be issued within forty-five (45) days after Logico receives the material and product inspection is confirmed.
• Returns are subject to a minimum 15% restocking charge.
• It is the Distributor’s or his customer's responsibility to inspect and report any shipment of incorrect items within 24 hours of receipt of material.
• Incorrect material must be returned in its original form and will not be accepted if the customer has cut the product or has installed the cable or insulation.
• Logico will not allow returns on non-catalog items, discontinued products, special colors or constructions, cut-to-length cables, or excessively large quantities of products.
• All returns are subject to credit only if received by Logico in saleable condition.
• Freight Allowance: All product is shipped F.O.B. point of shipment.
• Communication cable (Data-com cable, low voltage electronic cable). Freight prepaid on $2,500 or more per single purchase order/release. Scheduled or split shipments will be prepaid only if each shipment fits the above criteria.
• Logico reserves the right to ship via its regular common carriers on prepaid shipments. The Distributor must pay freight expenses for selection of special freight carriers.
• Alaska, Canada, Hawaii, Mexico and Puerto Rico shipments are F.O.B. shipping point per policy only within the Continental United States to port of exit. Freight will be prepaid or collect if requested at order entry, to final destination.
The following are non-cancelable (customer to be notified)
• Custom constructions, non-stock colors or orders requiring special handling (i.e. modifications to standard put-ups)
• Products or items cut-to-length.
• Special products that will be identified prior to order acceptance.
• All payments must be made in U.S. Dollars: International customers may arrange payment by irrevocable Letter of Credit or Wire Transfer of Funds against Pro forma invoices. Customers are responsible for all insurance, fees, freight, duty and custom costs.
• Net 30 End of Month. Longer terms available subject to credit approval.
• A 1 ½ % service charge will be applied on all invoices over forty-five (45) days.